When the need of losing belly fat arises, there are two most essential ways to tackle the problem. One is through proper workouts and the other one is through a balanced diet. One should ideally have a good workout routine and maintain a healthy diet in order to stay fit and healthy. Losing belly fat can be simpler, if you have basic knowledge about the fat burning foods that need to be consumed in addition to exercises.
Following are the best 15 foods that help you in losing belly fat effectively:
- Ginger, as per medical sciences, has been proven to be one of the most effective fat burning foods as it largely helps in widening the blood vessels in the human body thereby increasing the rate of metabolism.
- Cinnamon, in addition to enhancing the taste of the food also helps in reducing belly fat. It stabilizes the blood sugar levels and boosts the insulin sensitivity. Blood sugar level needs to be controlled to prevent unwanted storage of fat.
- Green tea increases the metabolism rate by 30 percent as per medical studies. It consists of a chemical known as EGCG that causes the nervous system and brain to function at a high speed. With the increase in body pace, one can lose more calories.
- Garlic is highly effective in case you are struggling to figure out ways on how to lose belly fat. Garlic keeps the insulin level low and boosts the metabolic rate.
- Although Olive oil is a fat by itself, it fights against cholesterol levels in our body. It consists of monounsaturated fat that helps in burning calories and fat.
- Low fat dairy products aid in breaking down fat cells in our body, which comes in use for the metabolism of the body.
- Fish oil as we all know, is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that increase the fat burning process and also offer other health benefits like treatment for low immunity, arthritis and others.
- Cardamom is a thermogenic herb that increases the metabolic rate and helps in digestion as well.
- Honey can be conveniently used like a substitute for sugar. The GI level of honey is low that helps in burning more calories.
- Soybean consists of a chemical known as lecithin that helps your body from accumulating less amount of fat and also helps to break down the fat deposit present in the body.
- Nuts act as good cholesterol that fight against bad cholesterol present in the body. It consists of essential fatty acids which are beneficial for the heart.
- Apples have rich content of fiber that helps in burning fats effectively and it also contains pectin that helps in reducing the amount of fat being absorbed in the body.
- Tomatoes are low in sodium and fat, and high in potassium. It is also rich in fiber as well, therefore it is considered as good fat burning food.
- Bananas are rich in carbohydrates and low in sugar and fat. It can be a fat burning food, when used like a replacement for meals or snacks instead of using it as an addition to your meals.
- Seafood largely helps in burning fats by decreasing the levels of hormone known as leptin. Lower levels of leptin helps in greater metabolism and burns more calories.